As we enter the season of Thanksgiving, our journey takes on a different landscape. This landscape is one of generosity. What do you hear God telling you as you experience your journey? What do you imagine we as the community of Saint Mark's Episcopal Cathedral can accomplish as our journey continues? What can you share to support this journey?
There is much to be thankful for at Saint Mark's and much more the Five Marks of Mission call us to do.
- Proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- Teach, baptize and nurture new believers
- Respond to human need by loving service
- Seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
- Strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
Like other aspects of our life journey, our journey of generosity is both scary and rewarding. Faith keeps us moving forward. Our relationship with God gives us the ability to gain the knowledge, strength and confidence each of us needs to earn an income, support our family, listen, imagine, and share in the work we as a faith community are called to participate in. That faith assures us we are not alone on our journey and that together all of us can make a positive difference in the larger community we live in.
Click here to make your pledge to the Journey of Generosity Campaign for 2018.
Make on an online contribution using Tithely